kewldogProductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the kewldogproductions forum! U can discuss watever u want here!!!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

9. Cure poison assembly (2)...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
james21
Slightly awesome.
Slightly awesome.

Awesomeness level : 327
Nice or Evil? : 0

9. Cure poison assembly (2)... Empty
PostSubject: 9. Cure poison assembly (2)...   9. Cure poison assembly (2)... EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 5:51 am

Xue out-of-the-way landing had sit to challenge with the right Air Jordan Shoes before the front row poison home factions ChuMing and uzziel larks, made beside it. Together The left flat interfaces are ready, flat interfaces profession has looked at this CengHeChu lu Ming, not under the wrinkly to knit the brows, immediately start to face to come over."Mr. Lu, tomorrow, how will not come a year not say hello?" Flat interfaces, dressed in white over 40 years old he looked just like scholar of mid and we can see its wonderful hand Tuesday will how oneself maintain the delicate.u had also hurriedly stood up, salutes way: "flat bro mo strange, this is the first met uzziel bro, I must give him face to drop in anytime, as for your side, etc. This congress than dou ended, I'll take a visiting tomorrow. When the time comes afraid again? DaoLao times bro!"
Flat interfaces, and a way: "where salutes of words,Jordan Shoes Mr. Lu EnChongRuShan, just a flat one small DaoLao?" don't be say uLu had put the motioning with his hand, way: "you and uzziel bro two people are too see since I the old man, just this congress is about to start, you but physicians, quick, quick, will go to the abbot!!"Flat interfaces nods to say: "good, that next will act, to advance the meeting, Mr. Lu decided after coming on a cold sit!"Lu had nods to say: "I at that time is surely going to, you know, tomorrow things."Flat interfaces looked at ChuMing, smile, saying: "rest assured, a boondoggle." Then turned backXue out-of-the-way this time emitted sentence: "looks like flat interfaces is to really wwi brother."Lu had sat down, shook his head, way: "yes, both you and I know flat interfaces.
The elder brother always midyear: I think you also won't let him, Cheap Jordan Shoesyou two people will inevitably greatly made moves. I also don't beg you to show leniency, but your friendship is not deep, two people with this, this charge regardless hand or two defeats, do not reap huge injury."Xue out-of-the-way say with smile: "stop worrying lu, I know is the ground."Lu had nodded, no words."When" 1, "HouLiu drum ring name into the classification of fighting field, watching than humans are sharing a trap. Liu Ming with this behind east to west and celebrates the son, with this point then followed a few guards, a son slowly walked to the medical poison two middle, and then sit has put good annatto large chair, HouLiu name to the classification east said a few words, east nodded and took to the challenge.
Shouting: "good, people already here, next, officially open than dou! Air Jordan Shoes Two also need not at ease, have sent people onstage to come."Xue out-of-the-way stood up, way: "XueMou this battle is representative of poison home once." Then a stamp, to fly body challenge.This uzziel, the stage of destruction is in all discussion from within."This uzziel out-of-the-way indeed unbearable?""Yeah yeah, this is to keep poison mountain unequivocally home face!""This time can have seen, usual that the LinYanQing are not flat interfaces well." the rival"But the flat interfaces, so strong this poison spell of destruction king xue?""You know what, poisonous function of destruction as king uzziel, the absolute world but flat interfaces is quality?"
"Poison home can't then lost,Nike air jordans lost this word is really is not hanged so face!""Hey, don't talk nonsense, this time I heard that poison; back, king destruction to the failed pressure but pulled him, he'll lose, I but haven't even house!""Old six, you also bet on?""Personally, I XueXiong battle not only f7.0 out flat someone! By former general, or by my flat someone up XueXiong comes!" Flat interfaces, also a leap above jumped on the challenge.Two men look out, look, the eye is very vulgar upsurge of the fighting spirit.Middle East looked at two people eye, way: "both ready?"Xue out-of-the-way and flat interfaces are nodded, two people no longer say another word between unexpectedly.XiangDongChao here HouLiu qingzhou name looked wise, liu Ming to the guards, behind a motioning with his hand, way: "pull it out."
Several guards behind pulled out from behind a messy hair, complexion is ugly,jordan sneakers dressed in white, the limbs of emaciated prison jumpsuit death, has made drag-and-drop him only after the guards among challenge quickly leave challenge.East look under the crowd of dense stands, way: "this person named SiMaFeng, but a river lake killer, killing countless, paragraph of time be qingzhou offence! Its catch was met today arrested by the king put in here Tuesday two people decide to poison death, so, please qingzhou hou announced the beginning of the cure poison compare-test!"People's vision suddenly all fall upon the ipts qingzhou, HouLiu qingzhou name smiled and said: "so, triennial medical poison congress formally start!" Then open hand mountain picture, name, a door to door with a stick of incense to will use up all lit up, see also already.
Have never thought this exclamations a classification of HouLiu name internal strength there is so strong.Air Jordan ShoesPopular ChuMing looked at the crowd, suddenly found yesterday when the purple robe young city street in actually stand, among the crowd that is in young o wind peremptory behin"He also to see this?" than dou ChuMing muttered."Little sex maniac, you disorderly look? I pa and flat interfaces will begin the uncle: oh, you have no words will be sorry!" Xue larks seized the ChuMing ears.ChuMing was pulled ache, stretch hand to the hand will uzziel larks plopped open, then echo way: "know know. You don't catch!"Xue larks smiled and put your hands down, then in ChuMing of ear before little track: "the next time I practice poisonous meritorious is not catch your ears, later you not obedient I to you poison the body, poison."
Back to top Go down

9. Cure poison assembly (2)...
Page 1 of 1