kewldogProductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the kewldogproductions forum! U can discuss watever u want here!!!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lava Man and the Lizard

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kewldogProductions
Admin
Admin
kewldogProductions

Awesomeness level : 437
Nice or Evil? : 1

Lava Man and the Lizard Empty
PostSubject: Lava Man and the Lizard   Lava Man and the Lizard EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 1:32 pm

I’m a 10 year old boy named Jake Pivensky. One day, I was walking down a dark, wet, and cold alley. I start feeling goose bumps rising up on my skin, and then I begin to sweat from my head to my toes. While I’m walking down the alley, I see these two teenagers and another guy. The teen in the middle of the three is wearing a black leather jacket with a white T-shirt under it with a bat in his hands. The one on the right of him is wearing a wet and red shirt that is torn up. He’s also wearing dark blue jeans. But, the one on the left of him looks very creepy; almost lizard like. I try to look closer as they’re walking towards me... I start seeing light yellow eyes and green scales all over it. They are about 10 feet away from me. I start to back away but the teenager in the middle freezes me. He said, “Stay where you are!” I didn’t know what to do. I start to run but the lizard’s tail catches me, and I fall to the ground. I scream to see if anyone hears me but no one comes to help. The teenager in the middle takes his bat and slams the brick wall open. I see the inside of a chemically treated molten lava factory. Suddenly, I look back up at the teenager that’s on the right, and he kicks me right into the chemically treated lava.
I wake up the next day in the hospital. I look to my right and see my big sister, my dad, and my mom each sitting on a stool. My big sister has tears in her eyes, running down her cheek. My mom and dad each come up to me and hug me. I yell as hard as I can. They jump off of me and say sorry. I look at myself and see burns all over me. The doctor comes into the room and says, “You’re lucky that you were in a chemically treated lava factory and not in a lava factory, otherwise you could have been killed. I’ve looked at the charts and there seems to be only one small problem.” My sister and parents look straight up at him. He continues, “Yes. Well, umm... some lava sells have gotten into his human cells and he’s practically now made of lava and can pretty much ’shaped shift’ into anyone!” My sister looks at me with her eyes wide open. Oh no! I just remembered that she had problems with fainting. Next thing I know, she’s falling backwards, right down to the ground. The doctor and my parents are both surprised and rush to pick her up.
That’s my story. But, little did I know that it wasn’t over. A week later I was all rested and back in school. Everything seemed normal, until today. I was walking down the halls and Billy, our school bully, runs up to me and tries to punch me. The only problem was that I didn’t duck, swerve to the side, or anything. His fist went right threw me. Then, I start melting to the ground but come back up and I look exactly like him. So, I punch him right in the face! And right when I felt like going back to normal, I turned back to normal!
The next day, I see the same guys that I met walking down the alley. Of course they recognize me and they run up to me. I start to sweat, I feel cold, light headed, and different. I ask ‘myself, “What if it didn’t work? What if I really did die this time?” I open my eyes, and I see the kid in the middle’s fist going right threw me. Luckily, nothing happened. I melted to the ground like usual and raised up looking just like the teenager in the middles. I punched him right in the face and he fell unconscious. The guy on the right of him tried to punch me, but I ducked. I pick him up by holding the front of his shirt, and I threw him to the wall. Next thing I know, the lizard is charging me. I start feeling nervous, but then I remember what the guy in the middle had a bat. I took out his bat and hit the lizard just in time. The lizard hit the bricks but catches itself and runs away. I transformed back to normal and called the police. The two teenagers were sent to prison, and the police thanked me for catching two of the goons from the FBI’s most wanted list. I just wonder what happened to the lizard.
Two days later I’m at my doctors for my checkup. The doctor told me, “you have nothing to worry about’. You’re just going to have these powers for the rest of your life. Remember, with great power... comes great responsibility.” I nod to him and leave the room.
Monday, when I’m at school, there’s a loud bang coming from the teachers’ lounge. Of course, everyone starts to scream and run away. I start walking slowly, my heart thumping slowly. I sneak to the side of the door and take a quick peek in the room. I see the same lizard I saw when I hit it with a bat. It had a scar on its eye. But something was different about him. He had gotten a lot bigger and stronger than before. I hear him talking to a teacher with his hissing voice saying, “Wheresssss Jake Piveinsssskyyyyy?” The teacher said “I, I, I don’t know exactly where he is but umm... how about a cup of coffee?” The lizard lays him on the ground and starts to sniff. The more he sniffs, the more I feel nervous. I look to the side of the door and no one except the teacher is there. I sigh “few”, but not for long...
I see a green and scaly tail right where I’m looking. I look behind me and there is that lizard. He sticks a metal device on my chest and grabs me with his tail. He’s squeezing so hard that I can hardly breathe. I try to shape shift into him, but it won’t work. Then, I looked at the device he stuck to my chest. I thought, “Maybe this device keeps my powers from working.” Suddenly, I begin to faint. just like my sister did at the hospital.
I wake up about five hours later in a ship and am strapped to a chair. I start blinking because I’m trying to adjust my eyes. I can finally see well. I see something staring right at me. Then I look closer. IT’S A LASER!!! I scream. I start to see a red beam bursting out. Then, I see the lizard on the right of me. He says to me “Goodssss Byessss.” I think quickly. Then, I take the device he stuck on my chest, lean to the right, and the laser chops it right off. The next I break my hands free and touch the lizard’s tail. I melt off the seat and to the ground. Next thing I know, I look just like him. I take my tail and wrap it around him. Then he kicks me off of him. I started feeling nauseous. I melted and turned back to normal.
He looks at me and just laughs. Then I wonder, “What if I could turn into a machine? “ So, to distract him, I burn him with my lava and go into his ship controls. Suddenly, I get sucked into the ship, and I am now controlling it. I’m about to dismantle the ship when the lizard shoots the controls. I get sucked back into the ship and come up with a better idea. Since the ship is about to crash, I can just escape. So, I turn back into the lizard and lock him in the controls room. Next, I transform back to normal, take a parachute, break one of the windows open, and fly out to safety.
I watch as the ship falls to the ground. But, when the police come to the ship, they didn’t find any lizard. They found a human instead!
Back to top Go down
https://kewldawgp2.forumotion.com

Lava Man and the Lizard
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
kewldogProductions :: Stories-
Jump to: